Jose Chacon, LPTA, LMT,
Owner and Founder of Omni Wellness & Performance
A Message From Dr. Jose Chacon, LPTA, LMT & Owner and Founder of Omni Wellness & Performance
wants to know:
Do You Ever Ask Yourself...
Does That Sound Like You?
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Is This How You Feel?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck And Or Shoulder Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer
Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, and as soon as they wore off neck and shoulder pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets neck and shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like heating pads or TENS but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your neck or shoulder pain was so bad, but it still irritates you daily
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things, means that we know what doesn’t work – which means we are closer to finding what DOES.
Click the Link Below to Speak With a Doctor and learn how we can help you get out of pain.
Phase 1: Tell Us Your Story
Unlike, the experience you often get at the doctor’s office, we want to hear your story. The full thing. No shortcuts. We want to learn about your injury, interests, and how this has been affecting your life.
This is your chance to tell us everything you want– including your health goals and aspirations, no matter how big or small.
Phase 2: Get Some Clarity
We will explain the possible causes behind your injury as well as explain the timeline for recovery.
Phase 3: Resolve Your Pain and Build Up Resiliency
We work with clients in a 3 step process.
- Reduce the pain and symptoms you’re experiencing
- Find the root cause of the issue and correct it
- Build up your body’s strength and resiliency so that this doesn’t occur in the future
“What Can You Do To Get Rid Of Neck/Shoulder Pain?”...
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help: So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises: One of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest: Ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to back pain is rest or sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy: Physical therapy is proven to help people with low-back pain. In fact at Omni Wellness & Performance it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
So The Next Question Is:
"How can choosing to see a Physical Therapist at Omni Wellness & Performance, help you get rid of Neck and/or Shoulder pain?"
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have, then please just click the button below and complete the short form
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Omni Wellness & Performance in Fairfax